Friday, August 11, 2006

Pure Fury

So I decided to play the WWdN Not tournament tonight when I freed up at the last minute. The tournament started maybe 15 minutes ago, and already I am fucking FURIOUS right now. I mean, motherfucking irate beyond all comprehension.

What, you may ask, could make me this fucking angry, this quickly?

How about this motherfucking hand:

I used this sneaky raise:



to completely fuck with my brother Aquaworst, who couldn't help himself but respond with this ill-timed maneuver:



I called of course, and we flipped this:



Now do I even need to tell you what happened this time?




Excuse me?!!

Three times now in two weeks that my pocket Aces loses to pocket Kings? Come on fellas, that is as bullshit as they come.

Remember several months ago when I used to worry about having pocket Kings and running into pocket Aces? Well look at me now. 0 for 3 in my last three attempts to take my Aces up against someone else's Kings? Give me a frucking break.

I'm going to get over this. But nothing is going to bring back to life the 24 dogs I just went and killed in the dog run over in Riverside Park near my apartment.

FUCK YOU POKERSTARS!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Silverthorn said...

Jeez, how long until you just start folding them altogether?

9:12 PM  
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I know, Matt, can you believe that horseshit?!

Just one more reason that I love having this blog, so I can show these things live and in the flesh. Because I'm the first to admit, I would never, ever believe someone who claimed they'd lost Aces to Kings three times over two weeks.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home