Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Blog Update

As some of you may have noticed, I have added a blog roll and some other links to the left column of the blog today. This is just my first crack at a reading list, and to be honest I am sure I've forgotten many worthy blogs. For the most part, the major factor I'm looking for with the blog roll is people who update their sites regularly. It doesn't have to be once or more every day. But (with some exceptions) it generally should be multiple times each week, and be entertaining. Those are my only real rules. To be clear there are plenty of excellent blogs out there, ones that I read weekly or whenever they get updated, but in an attempt to thin out my blogroll to just a small number of very useful, often-updated links, these are the rules I plan to follow, at least to start with. I may add another list of other poker blogs later, I just don't know, but for now them's the rules. If you think your blog meets these criteria and that I may have just missed you, please let me know and I will check it out and pop you right up there if I like what you have to say. I have poker- and non-poker-related blogs on the roll, so again if you update regularly and have something interesting and entertaining to post, I'll be happy to slap your link right up there.

More later.

3 Comments:

Blogger iamhoff said...

Well I am honored to have made the roll. I don't know that my humble little blog is excellent, but I am pretty regular! I will do everything in my power to live up to the hawesome responsibility you have bestowed on me. Blog on, amigo!

1:37 AM  
Blogger Wes said...

I knew someone recognized my brilliance out there! Way to stroke my ego!

1:54 AM  
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Yeah you two guys are definitely on my daily reading list, for sure. As I said I'm sure I'm forgetting some great bloggers, but I'm not about to put up a link to someone's blog and then have the latest link be from 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Thanks for all the great poker (and other) content, guys.

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home