Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day MATH is On!

No post today, as I'm at home with my family for the long weekend. But I just wanted to make sure everyone knows about this:



Memorial Day or otherwise, the MATH will go on every Monday night at 10pm ET on full tilt Password is "hammer" as always, so I look forward to seeing who the real poker fans are out there and who really cares about the BBT. I'll be there so so should you!

Btw, after last week's utter domination of the nightly 26k by Chad, the Goat went and final tabled that biatch as well. Please stop by Goat's blog and congratulate him on his deepest mtt run ever, and otherwise have an awesome holiday and I'll be back and better than ever on Tuesday morning with a proper post.

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Was this weather on the east cost the tits or what?!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Irongirl01 said...

My Tilly's say the east coast weather is the TITS!!

Vegas T=10 days

10:01 PM  
Blogger Wippy1313 said...

I posted a "challenge" to ya on my blog. Check it out.

wippy1313.blogspot.com

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home