Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Late MATH Pimp

Just back from a weekend at the beach, and what a time it was. Getting away and really disconnecting from everything cannot be overvalued.

Anyways, I wanted to make sure everyone knows that I am back now, and tonight's Mondays at the Hoy tournament is ON!!!



See you then! Hoping to avoid bad beats and setup hands tonight like running KK into AA early in FTOPS #3 Pot-Limit Holdem on Friday. Talk about a downer. Tonight I hope to be able to play in the 6:30pm ET satellite into FTOPS #7, the $1000 buyin 6-max nlh tournament Monday night at 9pm ET. Either way I will be in the MATH at 10pm this evening, so I'll see you then!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

yeah yeah, you were on vacation. but this might be the shortest hoy post i've ever seen!

are you feeling ok? :)

5:36 AM  
Blogger CEMfromMD said...

Glad you had a nice vacation, sorry to hear you running your Kings into Aces. I was keeping an eye on you and the other bloggers as we played, I actually managed to get my first FTOPS cash by finishing 88th and winning $535

9:27 AM  
Blogger Riggstad said...

Hoy, I saw your question on the ghomes site about the card transaction for online sites.. I answered it on my blog if your interested...

I also wrote a song parody for the hammer using AC/DC's thunderstruck... once its produced, I'll have Al post it up.. friggin hialrious!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home