Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day MATH is ON!

As far as I'm concerned, Labor Day has always meant it's a new season, a season where I can no longer dress like the rest of you on casual Fridays, a season where it will be getting (even) colder for the next several months, and a season where traditionally the participation in our blonkaments tends to rise along with the falling temperatures on the thermometers. So, with a new season I figured it is time to go with a new banner this week for Mondays at the Hoy, which is tonight as always at 10pm ET on full tilt:



Word out to DuggleBogey for making up this kickass banner, sans request from me. How he got that picture of Hammer Wife I will never know, but thanks for the great work and I'm happy to be using it this week. So come out tonight for a special Labor Day MATH tournament, 10pm ET on full tilt, with a password of "hammer" as always. I know some people will be traveling or with family on Monday night for the holiday, but if you're around and you're online and want to play with the greatest poker players on the planet, you know where to find us under the Tournaments -- Private tab on full tilt poker.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and a fun holiday with family, friends or whomever you are with these past few days. See you tonight for Mondays at the Hoy!!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger bayne_s said...

I am giving you another free run at the top spot on the MATH leaderboard due to a Fantasy Football draft.

4:24 AM  
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I played tournaments during my two ffl drafts that happened in the evenings, man.


If you're scared, just admit you're scared.

Good luck in your draft.

6:18 AM  
Blogger post said...

tonights game is my first time playing in this invite only tourney, i wanna thank Fuell55 for telling me about this tourney,
i hope to be playing alot with you guys , check out my blog, The Poker Grind

7:26 AM  
Blogger Mike Maloney said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who gets screwed by the Labor Day dress code turnback.

8:45 AM  
Blogger bayne_s said...

My draft was a live draft not an online draft.

Much more important to be alert for the ridiculous pick and try to score best heckle.

1:11 PM  
Blogger SubZero said...

Nice post you've got here Mr Hoy, I think I will become a regular reader! Keep up the good work, will look forward to reading some more thinking/strategy posts. Also, with respect to your Lupus problem, I'd like you to expand on your comment about ignoring known probabilities and focussing too much on permeable probabilities with respect to poker. Regards, D

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home