Monday, April 19, 2010

Correction

I should mention that upon my return to my home pc late in the day on Monday, I was pleased to discover that twoblackaces was in fact supposed to be included in the BBT5 Invitational, which is great news for a guy who as I said earlier today really deserves to be involved. I heard late on Monday about how Miami Don, Tripjax and a few others including TBA had not been contacted in time for Sunday night's Event #1 due to faulty or old email addresses or various other logistical problems. As I understand it, those parties have been contacted by this point and the full list of invitational members should be in place shortly if not already. But like I said that is great news for TBA and great news for the BBT5 as well as one of its most deserving members will now be around in the Sunday Invitational events where twice as many ToC seats are available.

Of course, this is a -EV move for the rest of us currently in the Invitational portion of the tournament series. But right is right and here I am happy to be able to report that I jumped the gun earlier today and that the guys I mentioned above should be in the future Invitational tournaments in the upcoming weeks.

Now it's time to go kick some blogger butt in my old MATH time slot and my old MATH buyin.

Or get sucked out on by a donkey insta-calling alling with AK unimproved on the flop.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

I call with AK unimproved lots.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Whoa, a Wes sighting! wtf.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home