Tuesday, August 15, 2006

MATH is ON Tonight



Quick post today -- the Hammer family is away this week for our second vacation of the summer. But, I have set up the Mondays at the Hoy tournament for this evening, same time as always at 10pm ET, same password of "hammer", same $20 buyin. Anyways, I'm not sure I personally can make the tournament tonight since I am West Coast time here for the week and that is way early for me to be playing on-line. But hopefully you will all get in there and mix it up. And make sure to take down my boy drraz as well as Jules who have both been ripping shit up in the MATH tournament since I opened it up the bloggers a few months back. And hey, one of these days drraz's chat will be re-enabled. That will be fun won't it?

I'll be posting all this week just like if I were around in the big city, so my vacationing should be completely transparent blog-wise. And who knows, maybe I make it on to the virtual felt one night this week if everyone is asleep (ha fat chance).

2 Comments:

Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Just wanted you to know I have read your pocket pairs post about three times since you put it up. Lots of food for thought; I tend to play 66 and up very similarly. I try to play these fairly aggressively too, but am still working on the post-flop discipline to let them go to an overcard flop bet.

Great post, really got me working the concept over in my head.

6:49 AM  
Blogger surflexus said...

Hey Hoy, A few people were asking who Fistic was that played with us Monday night. He's Dana from www.danapitcher.com (somewhat of a celebrity) Take care....surf

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home