Thursday, November 16, 2006

Donking It Up

Well, I donked out hard from FTOPS Event #5 HORSE last night. I was among the first hundred players out of the event and was never really a factor. Of course, starting off with Huckleberry Seed to my immediate left didn't help. Yes, that's right, that is WSOP Champion Huck Seed. I got no cards and ended up chasing with a few stoopid hands, and before I knew it, I was very short and had to push with just a strong 3-card starting low hand. It did not end up filling, and IGH in 600-something place out of 706 entrants. What's more, I don't know of any bloggers who made any noise in this event either, though I will look around today and see if anyone was able to represent like our group has managed to do for most of the first few FTOPS events.

I'm hoping to get a new Hot Hand post up tonight or tomorrow morning - per reader comments this one will be a cash razz hand. In the meantime, please play in tonight's DADI event, as we watch this historic blogger tournament series ride off into the sunset after tonight's 6-max no-limit holdem tournament for the 10th and final installation in this blogger get-together. Also look for me in FTOPS Event #6, pot-limit holdem, which ironically is the same game as the one DADI tournament that I won. Perhaps that is a good omen for things to come tonight in the DADI?

See you there!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Thanks for the DADI mention and kind words. Good luck with the FTOP tonight.

11:41 PM  
Blogger smokkee said...

GL in tonight's DADI and FTOPS event. FTOPS will be a game time decision for me.

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, I made a quick exit from HORSE as well. I might play the PL event if I can get in cheap. I just suck at PL, but I want to play for some reason anyway :)

5:39 AM  
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Probably because you keep cashing in these things, Chad.

Just a guess. ;)

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home