Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas MATH

That's right, just a quickie today to let you all know that, should you be the type of extra special degenerate gambler guy who is looking to play some online poker on Christmas night, the Mondays at the Hoy is on in its usually-scheduled time slot at pokerstars:



I know it's Christmas night, but it does't really matter to me whether I'm kicking 3 people's asses or 23 people's asses, yknow? Just give me your money and we'll call it a day, starting tonight at 10pm ET on pokerstars. See you there!

I made a nice run in last night's Christmas Eve 30k HORSE tournament, which I will get up a post about within the next day or two. Until then, I hope everyone has had a great holiday and maybe can even get some fucking time off from The Man during the next week or two.

Back at you soon -- I've got lots of fun stuff planned for the next week (hopefully I'll actually get to posting it all).

2 Comments:

Blogger smokkee said...

i might be one of those 3 asses you try to kick tonight. if you do kick my ass, we know it'll be a christmas miracle.

merry christmas to all donkeys out there. especially, Hoyazo!

3:12 AM  
Blogger Littleacornman said...

I make my first Hoy and nobody shows:-(

One of these days...

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home