Friday, March 09, 2007

Back in the Saddle

OK real quickie tonight as it's late in the day and I'm just back from vacation in sunny Florida. Landing in snowy, icy and effing frigid New York City, I might add. March in the Northeast is always funny. When I was in first grade, Mrs. Hume taught me that in the Northeast, "March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb". A-men. So true so true. A month from now, though, that fresh spring smell will be in the air, and that's something that most of you California types, Austin bloggers, and even Hotlanta guys just can't appreciate like we NE'ers can. We freeze our asses off in the wintertime, but it undoubtedly makes the come of spring all the sweeter.

OK so what am I going to play tonight for my triumphant first return to the online tables in 5 days? First and foremost, it's one of my absolute favorite blogger tournaments -- Riverchasers, hosted by Al at full tilt. This one is at 9pm ET tonight, at the greatest of all the online poker sites still accepting U.S. players, and the password has changed (slightly) once again to riverchasers5, so make sure you pick up on that small change and get in there early to one of the biggest regular gatherings of bloggers and non-bloggers alike. And somebody please knock that tightmaster Gary Cox out early again. Please.

Secondly (and thirdly), CC is hosting not one but two fun blogger tournaments this evening -- first is his usual 9:30pm ET bash on pokerstars (password is pokerworks as always). This is a $10 buyin and I plan to be there fo sho. Secondly, CC is also hosting what I believe is his first-ever heads-up challenge, which will begin at 11pm ET this evening (same password), and even though I blow donkey anus at heads-up poker -- I am just too damn bored by it to play hard for too long -- I am definitely looking forward to playing as I get back in the saddle tonight online.

Lastly, there is the $26 Bracelet Race tonight on full tilt at 9:30pm ET, which I believe is Omaha High tonight since last Thursday began the bracelet races with HORSE. I love me some Omaha high, and I definitely love me some WSOP, so I will surely be in this one tonight as well, even though the $26 bracelet races is not where it's at. The goods is the $69 races on Wednesdays and Sundays, as well as those $200 races that I will be satelliting in to early and often, and which run three nights a week at least.

OK time to run. Be back on the morrow with a "real" poker post. My time away with the Ham Fam was great, but I'm also glad to be back and I'm definitely ready for some action tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger CC said...

Thanks for the pimpage and for coming out, hoy. Always greatly appreciated.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home