Monday, February 26, 2007

Don't Forget the WPBT

Can't believe I forgot to post this on Friday, so here's a real quickie to make sure no one can claim they didn't know about it tomorrow morning, but the WPBT is back with Event #2 tonight (Sunday) at 9:00pm ET:



Be there or be square. Pot-Limit Omaha -- one of my favorite games. Of course, so is no-limit holdem, but that didn't stop me from being first one out last time around for WPBT Event #1.

Password as always is "wpbt72", so go and register early (if you're me), and often (if you're ZeeJustin).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The 80th Minute said...

Hi,

It is not my intention to spam your blog. But it is one of the best I have seen.

It would really mean a lot to me if you want to add your blog to the poker bloglisting, I'm trying to set up.
http://poker.onbloglist.com/index.php?id=Dremeber

Thx,
Dremeber

7:45 PM  
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving me the BEST comment! I love it. You are so well rounded. Not only do you know how to play PLO, but you also know how to critique a dress and you aren't afraid to show it :)

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home