Thursday, January 03, 2008

Mookie Curse '08, Dookie Victory and 2007 Blogiverse Highlights

Different year, same fucking result on a Wednesday night. Played the Mookie on Wednesday, did not play particularly well, and got donked out on two silly hands within the first 40 minutes or so. Here's the way it went down. First, I'm in the big blind with 99. The action folds around before the flop to the small blind, who is a megashort stack with only 600-some chips and pushes allin on my 100-chip blind. Obviously I call -- as insta as any instacall by me is ever gonna get -- and he flips up the jackace. I've already typed in the "nh" before his two pairs fall on the flop. Nice setup.

And btw, while I'm on the topic, why do some people refuse to acknowledge the existence of a "setup" hand? I mean I've seen it discussed, and that just makes me wonder about people's poker knowledge in general. Call it what you want I don't care, but when the cards fall such that you were going to get it in and lose no matter what, that doesn't automatically make it "your fault" or somehow a fair loss that could have been avoided if played correctly. Not if the term "setup" is being used correctly it's not. When you're in the BB and the shorty in the SB pushes in and you call with pocket 2s, that's not a setup at all. You should probably have folded, and if you wanted to call then be my guest but you can't cry setup when that hand is done because you knew of course you were at best a 52% favorite when you called the allin. No setup there. But a true setup is by definition not your fault, and when the term is used correctly, that's exactly what happens: you get set up to lose. As in, it folds to you the SB short stack who pushes allin, and you instacall with KK. He shows AA. Bad beat? No, you were behind all the way. But is it just a bad play by you? Of course not, don't be ridiculous. You had to call, you had to be behind, and you were going to lose. It had been preordained since the moment that the evil full tilt server scripted the cards for your tournament that on that hand, you absolutely, positively had to lose and double the shorty there. Clearly a different animal from a bad beat since you were actually behind the whole way, but it strains all credibility to suggest that any "setup" is really just a way of not blaming oneself for a play that is one's own fault. Not with a real setup it isn't.

Anyways, so that hand took over a quarter of my stack and left me near the bottom in chips with just over 1700 chips remaining about a half hour in to the Mookie this week. Then, maybe 10 minutes later, I flopped top pair on a two-club board into a raised pot, and overbet allin on the flop with my shortish stack. The big stack on the other side, playing in his first Mookie ever, typed in some clever comment about doing this "just for the bloggers" or for the rant or something, and called my allin with just the naked flush draw. Full tilt let me off easy by bringing the third club this time on the turn instead of making me wait till the river and think I was actually going to double up. So IGH on a setup and a suckout. Setup and a suckout, setup and a suckout. Doesn't this shit ever get old? Can someone please take my Mookie stack one of these days by getting in ahead once in a while, preferably by more than 52-48%? Believe me when I say it would feel awesome just once in a long, long while to actually get outplayed in the Mookie instead of having to watch Evil Wonka win his 44th Mookie title while I wonder about what should have been. Congrats though to EW for winning another Mookie. EW is quickly becoming one of my more fun reads and guys to chat with. I really do like a guy who can take it in as well as he can dish it out. I think that is of the utmost importance if you're going to talk some smack among the blogging crew -- although EW once accused me of being a hypocrite, in reality hypocrisy is not something I have anything to do with and, along with cheapness, it's one of the ugliest qualities I personally see in other people.

Also in a continuation of last year's performance, I won the first Dookie of the year, this week in Stud Hilo, the poker game I have been playing the longest and actually enjoy playing for the most part:



To be clear, Chad and I both actually won the Dookie this week, as he was cool enough to agree to just chop the top two money prizes and push allin on every street once we got down to heads up. At the time it was about 1:55am my time but only 10:55pm Chad's time, and I did have an 18k to 8k chip lead after busting heffmike in third place. So I was in good position but there was no way I felt like taking on the undisputed King of all Donks in two-handed Hilo, just about the donkiest thing any two people can play together, especially starting at 2am local time when I know M and K will be jumping on my ass in bed at 6am sharp just like every day. So I appreciated his willingness to just chop it up, and my chip lead enabled me to withstand an early blind-allin loss and end up on top for the official screenshot.

Why the F I can win so many Dookie's but not one single Mookie is beyond me. Despite them all counting as blonkament wins, it actually frustrates me more than I can win the Dookie seemingly once every month or two but can never wade through the minefields in the Mookie. And I think full tilt knows this, which is why it is having a field day with me on a weekly basis, every Wednesday night. Bastages.

OK so moving on as I continue my week-long lookback on 2007 in the world of poker and poker blogging, today I wanted to mention a short list of my own personal favorite highlights in the poker blogiverse during the past year. Some of these involved me personally, and most of them do not but were things that meant a lot to me and that I think really kicked ass. These are the things that really stick out in my mind as the best or coolest things that affected me in 2007 in the world of poker and poker blogging. So here they are, in no particular order:

1. The Battle of the Blogger Tournaments. This thing kinda came out of nowhere in 2007, really stemming from a drunken conversation between myself and Al at an obscure bar in the Borgata in Atlantic City. I was out there in March to play in the WSOP Circuit Event at Caesar's, and I came by the Borgata bar to meet up with Mr. Soco after my bustout abot 7 1/2 hours into the tournament, at the time my longest-ever live tournament performance. Creating and tracking a short series of blogger tournaments was actually something I had been thinking of starting up back when I was writing for cardsquad, but then that gig ended and I had never really pursued the idea once that venue was gone for me to write it up. But I was thrilled when Al mentioned a similar idea to me in AC back in March, and of course with Al involved the whole idea of lots of free swag was opened up, something which frankly I would never have even conceived of on my own. Fast forward a month or so, and several convos between myself, Al and Mookie, and voila, the BBT was in the house. Now a lot has been written about some of the negative effects of the BBT -- this is really fodder for a separate post entirely its own that I've been writing in my head for a good couple of months now -- but as long as it is done over a relatively short period of time, and in my opinion with long gaps in between where people can just play the blonkaments for fun without having their stats "mean" something extraneous as with the BBT -- then I am all for the series and I don't think anybody can effectively argue that the results have been anything but immensely, hugely positive for individual bloggers, their bankrolls, their blog traffic, blogging in general and for poker blogging in general. The BBT really changed the way I and I know many others out there look at and approach playing the blonkaments in general, and it brought into our world a whole new slew of poker bloggers to keep the torch burning even as many of the old-schoolers find themselves burning out after writing about poker nonstop for so many years.

2. The Donkament. Now I don't remember exactly when this thing started up, but it seems to me it's been the better part of a year now that we have all had this tremendous opportunity to receive our weekly dose of Friday night poker therapy, courtesy of full tilt poker and of course of Kat, the hostess with the mostess. I have no idea where Kat got the brilliant idea of a weekly $1 rebuy tournament, and I remember discussing with Kat early on in the girly how I did not know if the idea would last beyond a week or two, but boy how wrong I was. It turns out, everyone else out there can really use the therapeutic pushfest known as the donkament as much as I can whenever I am around at 9pm ET on Friday night. Now I know for some of you that timing is not good, but to those of you I say "Have some kids!" That will take care of your Friday nights once and for all, and then you too can realize the amazing wonders of pushing allin every single hand for an hour, with the auto-double-rebuy feature activated, just waiting for your 94o to suck out on someone's pocket Jacks and get you a nice stack. Having played in this thing probably a good 20 times or so this year, I can say without hesitation that my weekends are always noticeably more fun thanks to this little brainchild of Kat's. Why someone didn't think of this sooner, I will never know, but in some ways innovation among the bloggers is what makes our group keep going, just like with the BBT I mentioned above.

3. Speaking of innovation, how about Buddy Dank Radio? The single coolest new and original idea to hit the poker blogiverse in 2007 has new poker bloggers Buddydank (always) and Instant Tragedy (usually), along with various special guest hosts broadcasting live from their homes via Skype (whateverthefuck that is) during most of the regular weekly blogger tournaments, and if you haven't listened, then #1 you are a schmuck and #2 you are missing out on some seriously awesome shit. For starters, if you've been living under a rock for the past year, Buddydank is a seriously awesome DJ with a great voice and perfect radio personality. IT plays the perfect complement to Buddy's frenetic style, and when there is public drunkeness going on during the broadcast, let me tell you the airwaves are just bursting with the kind of quality programming even HBO or Sirius would love to have working for them. Throw in some hardnosed skill poker guys with attitude as the guest hosts, and you have the absolutely perfect combination for a fun evening along with the blonkaments we already look forward to playing regularly. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Buddydank Radio is the single greatest innovation to hit the poker blogiverse this year, and if you aren't listening regularly, then you are missing out, plain and simple.

4. This post by Miami Don. For my money, without a doubt the best blog post of the year, I still get fucking chills just from reading that shit. Go read it if you have not already. Or even if you did read it like me ten months ago several times, go read it again. Well written, interesting, and inspirational to the max. Congratulations Don for your courage over the past couple of years, and a heartfelt thanks from a great many of us for the feelings that this post in particular is able to stir up, and for making all of us stop and think about our own lives if only just for a little while. Just Wow.

5. Astin's starting cards. Now I'm not going to sit here and say that Astin had unbelievable starting cards all throughout the entirety of 2007 (not saying it isn't true, but that's just not what I'm going to say here). But there was a stretch of 3 or 4 consecutive tournaments near the end of the first BBT where this guy was absolutely on fire. "On fire" doesn't even begin to capture the shit he had dealt to him and fall his way with the cards in this string. It was so crazy that I remember it now, more than half a year later, like it was yesterday (or maybe it also happened yesterday, but again I'm not going there now). Just go click on this link to see three of the posts about the nights I am talking about. I can honestly say without exaggeration that I have never, ever even one time ever received pocket Aces more than three times in one blonkament, and surely not AA and KK combined more than four or five times, tops. But try to imagine this: in the first post on that link above, Astin plays 348 hands in the 5050, and receives AA, KK or QQ twelve times, and AK another nine times on top. A full 18% of all hands dealt through 348 hands that night were pocket pairs, Ace-face or paint-paint hands. Think about that. In the second post on that link, probably my own personal favorite shmorgasbord of silliness, Astin details the AK (won preflop), AQ (won Q65 flop), KQ (won with a straight), 77 (won on turn), 44 (won preflop), AA (won on flop), AK (won on flop), KK (won on flop) -- these last three in consecutive hands -- 88 (won on river suckout against TPTK on flop) and then J8 (won against 77 on 388 flop), all in the first 30 minutes of the tournament! Again in that post, 18% out of his 306 hands were pocket pairs, Ace-face or double-paint. How do you not love that? Then in the third post there is more of the same, showing among other things Astin's AA, KK, KK, KK, QQ, AK, AK, 66 and 66 all before the first break! Me so horny just reading that stuff. Astin had an incredible run of cards there and it's something that really sticks with me as I look back on the year in blonkaments in 2007.

6. My WSOP cash. This one of course is more personal to me than something that happened in the blogiverse in general, but it really was the highlight of my year and something which had been a serious unstated goal of mine for the past many years. I am sure I will never forget my run to the cash in what ended up being the fastest-ever WSOP tournament right up to the money bubble at 127 players remaining out of 1527 who started, followed by the longest bubble in WSOP history that saw me take the brunt of that thanks to one J.C Tran. Nearing the money bubble, my table broke up and I was moved to Tran's table at a time when he was the prohibitive chip leader in the tournament, and shortly thereafter we hit the bubble and Mr. Tran went to work. Raising in the dark on every single hand at a time when nobody but nobody wanted to even consider playing back at him, Tran manhandled every single player at our table with the full knowledge that he would call anyone's allin with ATC given his ginormous stack at the time and the relatively little damage that any one of us could do to his chip position. In the end I outlasted some redonkulous hijinks that extended the bubble far longer than it probably should have, and recorded a $2500 cash in just my second ever WSOP event. I know to some of the true big dog poker players in our group, a piddily little cash in a preliminary WSOP event is nothing much to be happy about, but accomplishing one of my long-term poker goals, and something that literally seemed like just a dream in previous years to the point of me not even speaking about it out loud before leaving for Vegas last summer, is a feeling that I simply cannot and could not put into words. Not that that stopped me from trying, as I wrote what I personally consider to be my best ever non-rant post detailing my WSOP run thanks to the copious notes I took on a pad I kept in my pocket throughout the day's poker activity. It's nowhere near inspiring like Miami Don's post above, but hopefully does a decent job of conveying the excitement, the stress and really the awe I felt on that day from start to finish as I played basically from noon to midnight in my longest ever live poker session and by far my most tense and most significant.

7. Rebuys and knockout tournaments at full tilt. This was another big development during the year for us online players, in particular me and many other bloggers whose online play focused mainly on full tilt. Somewhere around the middle of the year, full tilt finally introduced its first rebuy tournament, long overdue given that the other major poker sites had been running these events for some time. Now while full tilt still has some kinks to work out no doubt with their whole rebuy thing, the addition of rebuy events to full tilt's tournament slate has been a significant positive for us mtt guys, and in particular for the more aggro mtt guys who have won and know how to play well in rebuy tournaments in their poker careers. Not only did I win cash in straight-up rebuy tournaments in 2007, but I also satellited into multiple larger-buyin mtts -- FTOPS rebuy tournaments and the FTOPS Main Event on more than one occasion come immediately to mind -- in low-buyin rebuy sats that use the usually 3-4 times as many rebuys and addons as players to fund additional seats for the top finishers. Similarly, around the end of 2007 full tilt added to its slate by bringing knockout tournaments into the field, another nice development that has made for some interesting blogger tournaments, mtts, FTOPS events and sitngos. Usually paying out roughly 15% or so of the tournament buyin as a knockout bounty for every player you eliminate from the tournament, these events feature slightly smaller prize pools for the winners but also add the element that one can easily be freerolling in the event if you can last a couple of hours in and bust some donkeys along the way. So these are two nice developments at my preferred online poker site during 2007 that are definitely positive ones for anyone who enjoys playing a variety of mtts. Now we just need them to bring on some shootouts, and especially some frigging heads-up tournaments with all those full tilt pros out there, and ftp will finally be a "full service" mtt shop in my view.

8. New bloggers. As with previous years, 2007 definitely saw another spike in the number of people blogging about the world of poker, which is always a great thing. I've already mentioned guys like IT and Buddydank above in discussing the illustrious Buddydank Radio, but there were several other newcomers on the scene who made some noise with their posts and with their general outlook on things. As I've written about several times here on the blog, my own personal favorite among the new-in-2007 poker blogging crew has to be Julius Goat, whose awesome writing style helped him end the year by writing his way in to the BBTwo Aussie Millions Tournament of Champions with his excellent story The Ghosts of Poker that I and many others think easily surpassed all other comers in full tilt's write-in challenge for the ToC. But more than that, the Goat entertained us all with his wit all throughout the year, be it regaling us with his regular blonkament bustout and donkeyplay tales, his incredibly witty player profile series earlier in the year (I have to agree with Goat, Rig A. Myroll is probably the funniest of them all, but they're all great reading), or his poetic side when it came to his series of poker- and pokerblogger-themed limericks and haikus from this past autumn. Goat is a great example of the kind of creativity and wit that I always hope there is more of, and why it's so great seeing the new crop of bloggers enter the fold every year among our ghey little group.

9. The WPBT summer gathering. I wrote quite a bit about my experience at my second WPBT gathering in June of 2007, including this giant post right here on the blog, but even that post doesn't really do justice to the kind of kickass time had by myself and really by all going out for meetings like this. Of course I got to renew a number of friendships with people I had met in my first WPBT live meeting in the summer of 2006, but I also got to meet a ton more people in 2007 for the first time that I had previously known only as a girly chat name and/or a bunch of words on a computer screen. There really are no words to describe what one of these weekends is like, something which I imagine is made all the more precious for a guy like me who due to other obligations in life considers myself lucky to even get out to Las Vegas once a year for any reason. I was and will remain bummed that some of the biggest old-schoolers apparently feel that the summer gathering is just not worth their attendance anymore, and I will never understand the desire of poker bloggers to avoid Las Vegas at the very time when the WSOP is going on and some of the best writers we know are out there doing their thing professionally already, but so be it. All I can say is that the live blogger gatherings have twice now proven to be two of the most fun weekends of my life without exaggeration or hesitation, and I have made some lasting friendships and relationships from these things that I hope will persist for years to come. Anybody who is part of our group, keeps a public poker journal of some kind, plays in our weekly tournaments and yet who has not been out to meet the group in person yet, you are missing out on truly one of the great experiences of your life, bar none.

10. Lastly, the big blogger tournament scores. I've detailed a few of my biggest cashes in poker tournaments in 2007 in an earlier post, but some other bloggers really nailed some of the big tournaments this year and that to me is always the most exciting stuff there is. The "other" Jordan busted out with easily the biggest score of the year in the Pokernews Cup in the land down under with his 6th place, $47,000 and change finish. Close behind this one was Fuel55 for his 12th place finish in the BC Poker Championships Main Event, both of these live tournament scores that top basically anything I could ever hope to achieve personally given the status of my own poker play. HoP Jordan also won his largest-ever tournament win back in June when staying home from work "sick" for the day in a nice story for all us hookey-players out there. SoxLover also recorded his first major online tournament win during 2007, back in July in the domain of KOD himself by taking down the nightly 28k guaranteed biatch on full tilt. And let us not forget how Chad first obtained the nickname of "KOD", standing for King of Donks, after he fucking final tabled that 28k minefield five times over a roughly one-month timespan, including two first place finishes and total winnings of over $23,000 just from that event alone during 2007. At least Fuel, Lucko and KOD won $10k seats to the World Series of Poker Main Event this year. Various other bloggers also recorded their largest-ever tournament scores to my knowledge, including (though I'm sure I am forgetting some) Miami Don and LJ both live at the Venetian in Vegas as well as online in the in full tilt's 55k guaranteed, 750k guaranteed and others, and of course who can forget jeciimd who took down the $18,000 prize package for two to the Aussie Millions with his huge BBTwo ToC freeroll win courtesy of full tilt, in addition to winning over 13k for his 3rd place finish in an FTOPS O8 event earlier in the year (thanks Chad for that reminder).

In all, 2007 was a huge year for many individual bloggers and for the poker blogging scene in general. I can't wait to see who breaks out early and often in 2008 with the big scores that we'll all be talking about during the year and writing about come this time a year from now. And one of the best parts of what we do as bloggers IMO is that it is a completely open market, with basically no barriers to entry, so you never know what new writers will capture our eyeballs and our hearts with posts like some of the ones I have highlighted above. 2007 was a year to remember for our group and for the online poker scene in general, and I look with extreme optimism to 2008 for more of the same from who knows where among our ghey little group.

Back tomorrow with my goals for 2008. Until then, don't forget the Riverchasers tonight at 9pm ET on full tilt. Password as usual is "riverchasers". I'm already in, and I've cashed in the last two of these biatches playing like an utter donkey on purpose, so look for me to take you down allin on a draw within the first few hands if you're not careful.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Schaubs said...

Do you think the Full Tilt RNG can detect a short stack in the SB and then deal a setup hand?

Is that what you are saying?

That the program itself is designed to recognize these short stacks and then double them up by setting up the BB with KK vs. AA etc?

1:36 AM  
Blogger Chad C said...

I believe jeccimd also won $13K in Hoys favorite game, Omaha /8......

1:45 AM  
Blogger Mondogarage said...

"I flopped top pair on a two-club board into a raised pot, and overbet allin on the flop with my shortish stack."

How can you say you weren't outplayed? You overbet based on just having TP, what about kicker? Did the caller have any overs to your pair?

Overplaying top pair is one of the hallmarks of donkish play. Obviously, calling with it is far worse than overbetting with it, but an argument can be made that, knowing the donkish nature of bloggaments, you're going to get called down by flush draws is a reason to not put pedal to metal if the only thing you have on the board is TP.

Just sayin'.

2:10 AM  
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Schaubs, don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying anything about the full tilt server actually purposefully "setting up" the hand or being fixed in any way or being out to get anyone. I just use the term "setup" to describe a situation where you are set up to lose a hand simply by the way the cards broke.

Anybody who would play poker on any site that they honestly believe is out to get them or anything other than random is an uber jackass in objective terms.

Mondo, I moved allin and got called by naked flush draw on the flop by a guy who admittedly just wanted to get ranted for sucking out. And you want to say that I "got outplayed"? Hmmmmm.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Julius_Goat said...

OK, so obviously you're going to keep the MATH 2008 leaderboard going, but you ought to also show hater standings. It will give us something else to bet on.

I'm pissed that mondogarage has taken an early lead, but I'll think of something.

I always called those setup hands 'train wreck' hands. You have a set over set flop or a flopped boat vs. flopped quads or AA vs. KK preflop, somebody is destined to lose a bunch of chips.

2:22 AM  
Blogger Chad C said...

Julius_Genius at it as usual. I propose "Hoy Hater Power Rankings" update monthly!

2:32 AM  
Blogger Mondogarage said...

My point here was really that you had to know that anyone one a flush draw is going to call you here. They have extra incentive to do so. So, why set yourself up for falling down on a hand where you're not really that far ahead.

You still haven't answered whether he had any overcards to your pair (though it sounds like the answer is no), and whether you had any kind of kicker at all to your TP.

You didn't say what kind of read you had on him when you made your shove -- can you say you were certain he would not have had something like TPTK at that time?

I didn't say you were outplayed by him, necessarily. If anything, I think you were outplayed by your own ego, and your inner Hellmuth came out to play. But what do I know, a full HH would probably help illuminate.

2:45 AM  
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Mondy, I will take 2-to-1 for a quick double-up to get back to my starting chip stack near the end of the first hour of the Mookie any day and thrice on Sunday. Not sure how much better than 65% you want me to wait to be on such a short stack before you think I am "far enough ahead" to move allin.

Thank you for saying that I had to know I would be called by anyone with a flush draw. I could not possibly make my argument any better for my allin push. 65/35 to double up, that short, 45 minutes into the Mookie? All day baybeeeee.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Fuel55 said...

Thanx for the love and the memories.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Mondogarage said...

Hoy, you're still missing my point. Yes, being the Mookie, anyone on just a naked flush draw was going to call you, but a lot of hands you're already behind call you here, too.

When you shoved as light as TP on a draw heavy board, the donk hadn't said what he ended up eventually saying. You couldn't have known he did not have TPTK (since it's obvious you didn't have TK). Donk's PF calling range probably wasn't that tight, so no reason he couldn't have flopped two pair (though seemingly unlikely).

What I'm saying is, you shoved TP, less than optimal kicker, on a draw heavy board, when your M wasn't desperate enough to require such a play, in a tournament where you know you're often going to get called light.

Obviously, I lack your pedigree, so I'm not surprised you disagree with me. However, in a tournament of this nature, when your stack is short, but hardly M-desperate, the shove seems very unnecessary in this regard. Aggressive? Sure. Nice chip up if he folds, but he clearly didn't put you on any more of a hand than what you actually had.

Since your hand was as light as it was, you couldn't have put him 100% on only a naked draw when you shoved, because there were too many other hands he could have relatively easily had, in this case, that were already better than yours. Shoving from behind? Not +EV, unless you have your hands on the boomswitch.

7:20 AM  
Blogger RaisingCayne said...

Yeah, appears mondo is aiming to best the '08 Hoy Hater's List!

Enjoyed the post Hoy. Thanks for the look back! ... And most especially for the link to that specific MiamiDon post! Loved it!

All the best in '08!!!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Mondo I 100% agree with you that my shove was unnecessary. Of course I had no way of knowing what on earth the guy had. He could have had TPTK, could have had a set, could have had two pairs, could have had the unimproved Hammer. I never meant to say (and don't think I did say) in any way, shape or form that I made an awesome play with the overpush. I said I got short, I said I played bad, and at the time I figured I would go for a chance to double up or go home. I got the chance to double up when a guy made a really donkish call against me, giving me a 2 to 1 chance to double up and get right back to where I started. I could not have planned for a better outcome than that.

My only complaint in the post is that I got called allin as a 2-to-1 favorite, and Once Again I got sucked out on. Again, I never meant to suggest or imply that I made the world's best play in that spot. I tried to be clear that I did not play well and definitely did not mean to say and don't believe I did say or imply that my play on that hand was perfect, great or even good or fine. If I misled you there somehow in my post then let this stand as the correction.

And no need to ever mention pedigree or anything like that again (whatever that even means). I don't care about anyone's poker pedigree or past; everyone's poker opinion is as valid to make as everyone else's, despite what some other bloggers might have you believe.

7:37 AM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Ahh ... what tasty irony in the comments section ... he he

11:29 AM  
Blogger Buddy Dank said...

Wow! How did I miss this yesterday?
Thanks for all the support Hoy!

9:57 PM  
Blogger katitude said...

Hey Hoy, TY for the pimpin' of the Donakament (which started as a goofy way to spend my birthday with my IIF's and just took off).

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home