Thursday, August 28, 2008

Moving Day

Well, this is it. Just more than a week after saying goodbye to the company I've worked for for the past three years, today I bid adieu to the apartment I've lived in for the past five years and the city I've lived in for the last seven. In fact, right now I've got three guys frantically taping up, stacking ansd storing away all of my worldly possessions all around me while I toil away at the 1-2 nl tables on full tilt and watch CNBC until they take my precious flat screen away to be crated and loaded on the truck. I know my posting has been sparse to say the least of late, but that should get back to normal over the next week or so after the holiday as I transition to life in my new house, in a new city and at a new job. I haven't gone anywhere, but I've just been so dam busy over the past month or so that it's easily been the craziest month I've ever lived.

If I don't get around to posting on Friday, have a great Labor Day weekend everyone and here's hoping for nice weather, good friends and a healthy life for everyone out there.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Julius_Goat said...

New adventure? Priceless.

Take it down, Hoy.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Mondogarage said...

Have a smooth move, Hoy.

9:25 PM  
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

gratz to you my friend. good luck in your new endeavor at in the burbs.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

May you get all your stuff in one piece. may your move be fruitful and you success be exponential.

Stay Strong, Live Brave.

IT

p.s. Waffles blew it last night :-(

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home