Friday, December 05, 2008

MasterCard

Trying to suggest that a string of seven 30-man sngs tournaments -- against bloggers no less -- is in any way suggestive of someone's overall poker tournament skill -- good or bad?

Zero dollars.


Waiting until I take my third 2-or 3-outer after the flop out of seven tournaments to bash my results publicly on your blog and say it can't possibly be luck?

Zero dollars.


Repeatedly referring to me as a "self-proclaimed poker expert" even when I have never used and would never use that term to describe myself?

Zero dollars.


Staying home from a rare win for your favorite NFL team and letting your season tickets go to waste just to fold to the frigging points and limp into the Bodonkey final table with 3 big blinds remaining?

Zero dollars (literally).


Showing the world that you have so little going for you that my performance in a blonkament series takes over your life?

Zero dollars.






Still getting to ram it up your craw even after you say all those things?




Priceless.


Guess I am a poker expert after all!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger StB said...

Congrats on the win!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Riggstad said...

"absolute raging douchebag" as a tag SHOULD'VE been the priceless!!!

BLAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!


Good show Hoy!!

(I'm in fucking tears!)

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard that I think I sharted on myself!

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Mondogarage said...

Hahaha....funny post. Congrats on your win.

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone give me a hint dammit, I missed out on all the fun!

Greg

12:50 AM  
Blogger Schaubs said...

Who is ICrushBloggers?

Does he/she have a blog?

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home