Saturday, April 01, 2006

Confession



That's me, tooling all over the table in the final table of the latest full tilt $8 sng. Needless to say, I finished in the top 5 again and got me another token I can use to get bad beat out of the nightly 17k tournament tonight.

Which brings me to the confession I have to make. I don't know why I tell you these things, but I'm doing it anyways.

I've never cashed in the nightly guaranteed tournament on full tilt. Ever. I've moneyed in all kinds of MTTs on pokerstars and partypoker. I've played in the largest guaranteed tournaments that each of those sites has to offer, and moneyed in both of them. I've won multi-table satellites to large tournaments. But I have never yet cashed in the ftp nightly guarantees.

Tonight that is going to change. I'll try to live blog it here if that actually happens. If I'm not able to get on until after 10pm ET, then I'll either do the party 40k guaranteed, or at the least a pokerstars 180 sng. The plan is to live blog it up tonight (we'll see if inebriation changes my will to do that).

4 Comments:

Blogger Littleacornman said...

Good luck.Flop some monsters!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Guin said...

I have also not cashed in my one attempt in the 19k guarantee last night on ft.

Actually lost my patience and donked it up pretty poorly.

Hopefully we can both improve ... maybe a little challenge to see who can place further ahead... I just have to get a few more tokens.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Guin said...

Sorry forgot to mention that on FT I am Mungo36.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Arthur Micheal said...

I used to play this poker with my fellows. I earned 21k once. I want to start this again but I need more member to join my table. I will only accept the people whom I know personally. I got busy with my freelancing writing so I can not manage a time to play more frequent. You can have a glance at my site listing on 7 dollar essay reviews. Thank you.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home