Saturday, April 01, 2006

Did I cash in the Full Tilt 17k Guaranteed Last Night?

Nope. I didn't play. Wasn't able to log on until after 11pm due to the rest of my life going on. When I did, managed to join a chat with a bunch of other bloggers, and ended up entering an 18-person, $10 sng on pokerstars with Jordan and Drewspop. I outlasted Chris but went out a few minutes before Jordan in 10th place. I didn't get a single hand better than AJo (and that only once), and eventually a man of my aggression is going to either win it all, or bust out fairly early when I'm not getting any cards. But it was fun, and that's what matters. That, and the fact that I'm going to cash on full tilt this weekend, I'm sure of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger smokkee said...

yeah. i was looking for ya. GL this weekend.

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those 17k full tilts. I have had decent luck there.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home