Thursday, December 13, 2007

Test Post

OK. This is a kick in my dorkwork's ass test post from Google Documents. Let's see if I can't fuck up my dorkwork for another few months until they figure this shit out. What a bunch of phuckdonking losers the assyshits at my company's IT department are. I mean, these guys are turds. They're the flies that live on and eat from horse turds on the phucking street. They're the turds of those flies of the horse turds on the street.

Time to post this and see if I can really upload to the blog from Google Docs. Next step will be to see on Thursday if the asses at dorkwork already block Google Documents as well. One the one hand I highly doubt that, but on the other I guess I can't really put anything past these nad suckers. Let's see if this works...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Chad C said...

It worked asshat

8:26 AM  
Blogger TechGuyTom said...

And I'm sure the IT department gets to decide what gets blocked and what doesn't. Most of those guys are probably for allowing complete and total access. It would be the asshat management that makes those decisions. Put the blame where it belongs.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Ok lifesagrind, my bad. It seems I have hit a nerve with some of the IT people in the blogiverse and that's ok, if I'm wrong then I'm wrong. Management or somebody really doesn't like me using the internet for anything fun or recreational at all at work other than work stuff. On the one hand I can't fault them at all for that. On the other hand when I can't read a CardPlayer.com article on the WSOP schedule for 2008, I think they (somebody) are huge fucking dorx.

Here's hoping you don't work at my company.

7:19 PM  
Blogger CSuave said...

I know how you feel hoyazo....
I can't access most poker websites but I noticed almost everyone accessing sports related sites all day long and music sites and job hunting sites!!! But I am not permitted to view most poker sites!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Blinders said...

Where will I go for uber posts now?

6:40 AM  
Blogger yabi said...

I commented before about using a remote connection to connect. Besides that have you tried accessing blogspot.com from http://www.mathsm8.info/ ?

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home