Saturday, June 20, 2009

T Minus 6 Days and Counting

Six days and counting.

Get ready for the longest week of my life.

So does anyone have a handle on what the best local tournaments are in Vegas that run on a daily basis? As I mentioned yesterday, I am hoping to play a little tournament poker every day I am out there, but it would be great to know if, for example, the MGM runs a nightly midnight tournament, what the buyin, how many people usually play, etc.

If I don't get many good responses today, I will probably include this on my list for next week as far as things to look up and post.

Oh and it sounds like there will be a few bloggers in town next weekend after all, so we shall see about finding some time to get together and exchange pleasantries.

More next week as I buckle down for the home stretch. That cross-country flight on Thursday night cannot come fast enough....

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger gadzooks64 said...

Las Vegas Tournaments

4:22 AM  
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Thanks, zooks.

Dam Arnold Snyder is The Man.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Chad C said...

Venetian is far and away the best place for noon tournaments. Nightly I would play 7pm second chances at RIO. Always a good prize pool and tons of bad players. It is seriously played like a $300 Mookie....

2:41 PM  
Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

Hoyazo,

Play in the Grand series at the Golden Nugget. They have a tournament everyday at 12:00. In the No Limit ones you get 12K in chips with the blinds going up every 40 mins. I played in 3 of them when I was in Vegas last week, you won't be disappointed. GL. Tony

10:38 PM  
Blogger Julius_Goat said...

Take it down, Hoy. Bracelet time.

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home